Friday, June 29, 2007

Knock Knock!

Doors have often been a wonderful metaphor in my life.
I grew up hearing
when one door closes, another door opens...
which gave me hope
for another possibility.
Sometimes I wonder if I missed some doors along the way.
Missed opportunities perhaps?
Of course there have been doors
in my life
that felt very difficult
to open.
Eventually I got through.
Or, sometimes, I found a different door.


There have also been doors
I wanted to go through
but did not.
Maybe I will.
Later.


The other side
may be
unknown...
even a bonus of windows
may only offer
a
partial view.

There are
so many doors
so many opportunities
in life
to contemplate.
What door would you like to open?


Next week we'll be in the Bordeaux region for a quick holiday.
Hmmmm...an opportunity to taste wine...watch this space!


Photography by Pam -location Auray, Brittany
posted by Pam @ 11:35 AM |

9 comments

<< Home