Thursday, May 24, 2007

Momma Needs A Dress

I have been searching for my Mother of the Bride dress, the MOB dress as I like to call it, so far with little success. Seems to me that my choices narrow down to this:

1) A Prom dress, and let’s face it, I’m 30 years too late for that

2) A dress that looks like I borrowed it from Grandma during her frumpy years

or

3) A dress suitable for size zero women with legs longer than my entire height

This dress is going to have to pass Bridal Inspection too. I expect the inspection to be scrupulous! I also have the distinguished honor of giving the bride away - brings a tear doesn’t it? - and I better look good. Real good. I’m thinking Looking Good may be a distraction to the waterworks on my face and trembling legs weaving down the aisle. Yes? Which reminds me, I need to find shoes………………
posted by Pam @ 9:06 AM |

17 comments

<< Home